Team MembersNicolas Debray
Bart Van Nieuwenhuyse
Mathieu Van Wylick
Julien De Visscher
Eléonore de Richecour
Grégoire le Hardy
Do you have talent ?
Nicolas Debray was Account Manager at Google Belgium responsible for the Retail, Automotive & Entertainment sectors. Prior to that, he set-up the business intelligence section of Google Belgium. In total, Nicolas has over two years of Google experience. Before Google, Nicolas worked for Dedicated Research, the largest independent market research company in Belgium.
Nicolas is also a great fan of bespoke tailoring, mozzarella di bufala campana D.O.P. and Le Vieux Spijtigen Duivel (his "stamcafé" in Uccle).
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- How to advertise on Instagram?
- Online video advertising: Comparing Facebook & YouTube
- A smart approach to Artificial Intelligence
- Common issues with Google Analytics Session 3 - Google Analytics event tracking basics and methodology
- How to get the maximum out of the Google AdWords Paid & Organic report
- Press Release - New Platform to Understand How do Belgian Users Browse the Web
- Best practices for dashboarding within Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Google Tag Manager Power Tip: Getting The UTM Source