Nicolas Debray (1980)was Account Manager at Google Belgium responsible for the Retail, Automotive & Entertainment sectors. Prior to that, he set-up the business intelligence section of Google Belgium. In total, Nicolas has over two years of Google experience. Before Google, Nicolas worked for Dedicated Research, the largest independent market research company in Belgium.
Nicolas is also a great fan of bespoke tailoring, mozzarella di bufala campana D.O.P. and Le Vieux Spijtigen Duivel (his "stamcafé" in Uccle).
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Mobile devices usage and internet
- Advertising CRM
- Facebook Advertising
- Using Google Analytics to monitor, optimise and control your display campaigns
- Google Search and Encrypted Search - update
- Understanding Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels
- Google Search and Encrypted Search
- Google Analytics: Attribution Models, Conversions and Traffic Acquisition