Nicolas Debray was Account Manager at Google Belgium responsible for the Retail, Automotive & Entertainment sectors. Prior to that, he set-up the business intelligence section of Google Belgium. In total, Nicolas has over two years of Google experience. Before Google, Nicolas worked for Dedicated Research, the largest independent market research company in Belgium.
Nicolas is also a great fan of bespoke tailoring, mozzarella di bufala campana D.O.P. and Le Vieux Spijtigen Duivel (his "stamcafé" in Uccle).
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Performances of Google Search Partners Network
- Why am I losing keyword data in Google Analytics: the (not provided) issue
- How technology can help you take (the right) business decisions
- YouTube Preroll Campaigns: Best Practices
- How to reach your audience on the Google Display Network
- Mobile Traffic as a Digital Marketing Leverage
- Why Attribution model definition matters?
- What is Google Shopping and how to take advantage of it?