Team MembersNicolas Debray
Bart Van Nieuwenhuyse
Mathieu Van Wylick
Julien De Visscher
Eléonore de Richecour
Grégoire le Hardy
Do you have talent ?
Nicolas Debray was Account Manager at Google Belgium responsible for the Retail, Automotive & Entertainment sectors. Prior to that, he set-up the business intelligence section of Google Belgium. In total, Nicolas has over two years of Google experience. Before Google, Nicolas worked for Dedicated Research, the largest independent market research company in Belgium.
Nicolas is also a great fan of bespoke tailoring, mozzarella di bufala campana D.O.P. and Le Vieux Spijtigen Duivel (his "stamcafé" in Uccle).
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Product Listing Ads (PLA): Feed optimization
- Enhance Ad Campaigns with Weather Data
- Measure your offline conversions in Google Analytics with the measurement protocol
- Google Analytics Premium: 4 things to keep in mind if you’re looking to upgrade
- Google Analytics 360 Suite: a marketing (r)evolution
- Accessing The Google Analytics API through R Studio
- The new Facebook pixel
- Why next week’s Mobile World Congress 2016 matters to global media?