Team MembersNicolas Debray
Sofie Van Vaerenbergh
Do you have talent ?
Nicolas Debray was Account Manager at Google Belgium responsible for the Retail, Automotive & Entertainment sectors. Prior to that, he set-up the business intelligence section of Google Belgium. In total, Nicolas has over two years of Google experience. Before Google, Nicolas worked for Dedicated Research, the largest independent market research company in Belgium.
Nicolas is also a great fan of bespoke tailoring, mozzarella di bufala campana D.O.P. and Le Vieux Spijtigen Duivel (his "stamcafé" in Uccle).
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Why should you consider Omniture as Web Analytics Platform?
- SEO best practices when splitting a website
- Why Context Matters: “All things are difficult before they are easy.”
- Measurement of cross-device conversions in AdWords
- AdWords Remarketing Lists for search Ads (RLSA)
- Performances of Google Search Partners Network
- Why am I losing keyword data in Google Analytics: the (not provided) issue
- How technology can help you take (the right) business decisions