Team MembersNicolas Debray
Sofie Van Vaerenbergh
Bart Van Nieuwenhuyse
Mathieu Van Wylick
Julien De Visscher
Eléonore de Richecour
Do you have talent ?
Nicolas Debray was Account Manager at Google Belgium responsible for the Retail, Automotive & Entertainment sectors. Prior to that, he set-up the business intelligence section of Google Belgium. In total, Nicolas has over two years of Google experience. Before Google, Nicolas worked for Dedicated Research, the largest independent market research company in Belgium.
Nicolas is also a great fan of bespoke tailoring, mozzarella di bufala campana D.O.P. and Le Vieux Spijtigen Duivel (his "stamcafé" in Uccle).
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- How to implement User ID in your GTM Account
- Better decisions with Google Analytics Enhanced E-commerce (Part 2)
- How to work with Facebook Business Manager?
- Better decisions with Google Analytics Enhanced E-commerce (Part 1)
- How the YouTube Trueview ad format functions ?
- An introduction to Gmail Sponsored Promotions (GSP)
- Upgrading to Universal Analytics: Path to successful transition
- Create a good content SEO strategy : Semetis Case Study