Team MembersNicolas Debray
Bart Van Nieuwenhuyse
Mathieu Van Wylick
Julien De Visscher
Eléonore de Richecour
Grégoire le Hardy
Do you have talent ?
Nicolas Debray was Account Manager at Google Belgium responsible for the Retail, Automotive & Entertainment sectors. Prior to that, he set-up the business intelligence section of Google Belgium. In total, Nicolas has over two years of Google experience. Before Google, Nicolas worked for Dedicated Research, the largest independent market research company in Belgium.
Nicolas is also a great fan of bespoke tailoring, mozzarella di bufala campana D.O.P. and Le Vieux Spijtigen Duivel (his "stamcafé" in Uccle).
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Business Case - Creating GTM variables based on existing DataLayers
- Advertising on Foursquare: Foursquare for business
- How to make DMP project a success in my organization
- Automated reports with Supermetrics
- Creating dynamic, automatically updating reports in Google Sheets
- Why you should give Adform a try?
- Facebook to test 20% text limit removal
- Major updates in Google AdWords: Expanded Text Ads and Bidding by device