We believe there is a strong working link between your online branding strategy, your Search strategy (SEO & SEA) and your web analytics.
Online branding is about getting new users to know you in the most intelligent way leveraging advanced technologies and efficient methodologies. Search is about bringing qualified traffic to your website. And finally, web analytics helps you understand your web traffic, how to adapt it, how to improve your website and how to assist the growth of your business.
The use of web analytics is very common. But the working link between web analytics, search marketing and online branding is relatively new. On top of that we build tailor-made technologies to help leverage your online strategy. Hence, the following services are interlinked:
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Press Release - New Platform to Understand How do Belgian Users Browse the Web
- Best practices for dashboarding within Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Google Tag Manager Power Tip: Getting The UTM Source
- Common issues with Google Analytics - Session 2 - Sampling
- 7 tools to leverage your digital business intelligence
- Getting Twitter advertising up and running!
- Google Tag Manager Power Tip: Getting The Page’s Language
- New AdWords Customer Match - What you need to know