We believe there is a strong working link between your online branding strategy, your Search strategy (SEO & SEA) and your web analytics.
Online branding is about getting new users to know you in the most intelligent way leveraging advanced technologies and efficient methodologies. Search is about bringing qualified traffic to your website. And finally, web analytics helps you understand your web traffic, how to adapt it, how to improve your website and how to assist the growth of your business.
The use of web analytics is very common. But the working link between web analytics, search marketing and online branding is relatively new. On top of that we build tailor-made technologies to help leverage your online strategy. Hence, the following services are interlinked:
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- How technology can help you take (the right) business decisions
- YouTube Preroll Campaigns: Best Practices
- How to reach your audience on the Google Display Network
- Mobile Traffic as a Digital Marketing Leverage
- Why Attribution model definition matters?
- What is Google Shopping and how to take advantage of it?
- Should I buy my own brand on Google?
- Remarketing: History of a new form of targeting