Technology & Business Intelligence
If your business is online, you generate an incredible amount of data. This data can be collected, stored and used to better understand how your customers find and interact with you online. This data can be used one step further to provide actionable intelligence about your business.
In order to do this, you need to know what to measure, but most of all, how to measure it. At Semetis, we build technology around your objectives in order to take full advantage of your data. Our technology department works on:
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Product Listing Ads (PLA): Feed optimization
- Enhance Ad Campaigns with Weather Data
- Measure your offline conversions in Google Analytics with the measurement protocol
- Google Analytics Premium: 4 things to keep in mind if you’re looking to upgrade
- Google Analytics 360 Suite: a marketing (r)evolution
- Accessing The Google Analytics API through R Studio
- The new Facebook pixel
- Why next week’s Mobile World Congress 2016 matters to global media?