Technology & Business Intelligence
If your business is online, you generate an incredible amount of data. This data can be collected, stored and used to better understand how your customers find and interact with you online. This data can be used one step further to provide actionable intelligence about your business.
In order to do this, you need to know what to measure, but most of all, how to measure it. At Semetis, we build technology around your objectives in order to take full advantage of your data. Our technology department works on:
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Press Release - New Platform to Understand How do Belgian Users Browse the Web
- Best practices for dashboarding within Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Google Tag Manager Power Tip: Getting The UTM Source
- Common issues with Google Analytics - Session 2 - Sampling
- 7 tools to leverage your digital business intelligence
- Getting Twitter advertising up and running!
- Google Tag Manager Power Tip: Getting The Page’s Language
- New AdWords Customer Match - What you need to know