Technology & Business Intelligence
If your business is online, you generate an incredible amount of data. This data can be collected, stored and used to better understand how your customers find and interact with you online. This data can be used one step further to provide actionable intelligence about your business.
In order to do this, you need to know what to measure, but most of all, how to measure it. At Semetis, we build technology around your objectives in order to take full advantage of your data. Our technology department works on:
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Why should you consider Omniture as Web Analytics Platform?
- SEO best practices when splitting a website
- Why Context Matters: “All things are difficult before they are easy.”
- Measurement of cross-device conversions in AdWords
- AdWords Remarketing Lists for search Ads (RLSA)
- Performances of Google Search Partners Network
- Why am I losing keyword data in Google Analytics: the (not provided) issue
- How technology can help you take (the right) business decisions