Technology & Business Intelligence
If your business is online, you generate an incredible amount of data. This data can be collected, stored and used to better understand how your customers find and interact with you online. This data can be used one step further to provide actionable intelligence about your business.
In order to do this, you need to know what to measure, but most of all, how to measure it. At Semetis, we build technology around your objectives in order to take full advantage of your data. Our technology department works on:
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Google Tag Manager: Put your click data into context
- Google Tag Manager: The Basics
- Semetis Power Tip: Tracking subdomains with Google Analytics
- What is your digital mobile strategy?
- Dynamic Remarketing - How to set up and why e-commerce websites cannot miss it
- Why should you consider Omniture as Web Analytics Platform?
- SEO best practices when splitting a website
- Why Context Matters: “All things are difficult before they are easy.”