Team MembersNicolas Debray
Bart Van Nieuwenhuyse
Mathieu Van Wylick
Julien De Visscher
Eléonore de Richecour
Grégoire le Hardy
Do you have talent ?
Nicolas Debray was Account Manager at Google Belgium responsible for the Retail, Automotive & Entertainment sectors. Prior to that, he set-up the business intelligence section of Google Belgium. In total, Nicolas has over two years of Google experience. Before Google, Nicolas worked for Dedicated Research, the largest independent market research company in Belgium.
Nicolas is also a great fan of bespoke tailoring, mozzarella di bufala campana D.O.P. and Le Vieux Spijtigen Duivel (his "stamcafé" in Uccle).
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- Building Great Helpful Piece of Technology - Advertising Budget Monitoring Spendoo
- What do indirect conversions mean for my digital advertising?
- Google Tag Manager Tip: What to do if gtm.click and gtm.linkClick are not working?
- Why and How to do Branding in Search?
- Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Is Waze ads the key to local brand presence?
- Blogspot: GTM latest updates
- 5 Bid Adjustments to implement in your AdWords campaigns