Team MembersNicolas Debray
Bart Van Nieuwenhuyse
Mathieu Van Wylick
Julien De Visscher
Eléonore de Richecour
Grégoire le Hardy
Do you have talent ?
Nicolas Debray was Account Manager at Google Belgium responsible for the Retail, Automotive & Entertainment sectors. Prior to that, he set-up the business intelligence section of Google Belgium. In total, Nicolas has over two years of Google experience. Before Google, Nicolas worked for Dedicated Research, the largest independent market research company in Belgium.
Nicolas is also a great fan of bespoke tailoring, mozzarella di bufala campana D.O.P. and Le Vieux Spijtigen Duivel (his "stamcafé" in Uccle).
Sign up and receive our newsletter to keep you informed of our news, events, training ...
- An introduction to the Doubleclick world – Programmatic and RTB
- Have you thought about Dynamic Search Ads to grow your PPC campaigns?
- Dynamic Creative Optimization: Changing the focus of the advertising business from creative master minds to data algorithms
- Generate valuable leads for your business thanks to Facebook Lead Ads
- Why it is time for you to migrate to HTTPS
- Automating your Digital Advertising with Feed Based Technology
- Building Great Helpful Piece of Technology - Advertising Budget Monitoring Spendoo
- What do indirect conversions mean for my digital advertising?