Semetis is looking for a data scientist intern to join our expanding technical team.
As a data scientist intern, you’ll work with us on a proof of concept that will allow us to measure the ROI of our marketing activities. The purpose is to scale this project to all our clients, big and small.
Are you ready to:
- Get introduced to how businesses generate value through advertising
- Create a model with us to value the business impact on all different types of marketing channels (Social media, Google, local publishers, TV advertising, and more)?
- Help our team in turning clean data into actionable insights
- Steering companies to make the right decisions when it comes to marketing budget allocation
- Build & validate PoCs using different technologies (Funnel, Segment, Google Cloud, AWS, etc)
- Engage with a young team of professionals
Amazing, at Semetis we commit to guiding you. We will teach you the basics of digital marketing while you help us by translating our data into actionable insights to drive business impact.
- Eager to learn - You’ll need to be at least as hungry as we are
- Independent & willing to take initiatives
- Structured & organized mind & workflow
- Strong understanding of Python
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Understanding of AI/ML
- Understanding of statistics / data modeling / algorithm building
- Optional: First hands-on experience with Cloud computing technologies (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Optional: Understanding of API’s (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook) are a plus
- R is a plus
You’ll be working in a professional work environment while building knowledge, experience, and a portfolio. You’ll be able to test new ideas and build proofs-of-concept using production data.
- 3-6 months internship
- Full Semetis onboarding (culture & operations)
- Certification in core technologies (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Segment, etc.)
- GCP certification track
- Support client teams with advanced analyses
- Support Data Science team with advanced analyses
- Deriving insights from marketing data
- Activating the insights through marketing channels
- Build yourself in a safe environment
- Work from an amazing office within a coworking community (WeWork) with excellent facilities such as sport sessions, free beers, free breakfasts on Mondays, and much more!
- Connect with your colleagues during office lunches, afterworks, parties, mind-blowing team buildings, etc. We also have an Impact Team organizing activities with social or ecological impact, or even wellbeing initiatives!
- Hybrid way of working for a good work-life balance. We’d like to see you 3 times a week in the office, for the rest, we use Google Meet and chats!
Our recruitment process is complete and fast. It usually takes 2-3 weeks.
- Introduction call with our Happiness Manager
- Round 1: Interview in our office with Maxime, our back-end developer
- Round 2: Interview in our office with Frédéric, the team Manager
- Round 3: Wrap up interview in our office with Grégoire, the Head of Analytics
- Congrats, you are a Semetissian now!