- Do you believe in the growing potential of the web?
- Are you not afraid of figures, data analysis or technical bottlenecks?
- Do you have any affinity or experience in Digital Advertising or Business Intelligence?
- Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
If the answer to all the above questions is “yes”, please read on the following opportunity:
We are looking to recruit 2 more eBusiness Analysts with the below responsibilities & profile. You'll be assisting the eBusiness Consultants and work in direct relationships with Semetis partners and clients. It means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You will work as an analyst, assisting Digital Advertising & Business Intelligence projects before being able to fully manage the projects. You will use your analytical skills to grow existing and develop the web business of our clients. Finally, you will support your colleagues with web research, web analysis and other collateral.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our clients are satisfied with their Return-OnInvestment (ROI),
- Provide analysis and recommendations through web analytics & digital business intelligence data,
- Assist or take the lead in Digital Advertising, Web Analytics, or Search Engine Optimization projects,
- Provide analysis, data, presentations and copywriting in the framework of existing missions and projects,
- Assist eBusiness Consultants in the account management of some clients,
- Advise clients on new market trends (web), services and any other opportunity,
- Continuous learning internally (self-learning & through colleagues) and externally,
- First months will be mostly focused on digital advertising projects and learning the foundations,
- In the following months, you will grow with digital business intelligence & project management,
- Assist & manage ongoing customer and partner trainings.
- University degree with top-class academics preferred,
- Affinity or track record in consulting, digital advertising and/or web analytics (0 - 2 years)
- We also take on freshly graduated professionals,
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Ability to deliver results under pressure,
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Semetis is a Belgian market leader in Digital Advertising & Digital Business Intelligence. The company was set-up in 2009 by the first employees of Google Belgium. In 2015 Semetis joined the international network of communication agencies, Omnicom Group.
Semetis is active in Belgium & France and advises clients on how to optimize their digital advertising campaigns (search, branding, real-time-bidding, programmatic buying, mobile, social, local, remarketing), with the help of web analytics, digital business intelligence and tailor-made technologies. Finally, Semetis is fully accredited by Google (AdWords, Analytics & API) & Microsoft BING.