Semetis is looking for a full stack developer intern to join our expanding technical team.
The technical team at Semetis is responsible for:
- The development, maintenance & evolution of Semetis proprietary tools developed to support our client facing teams (+ commercialized as SaaS solutions). You’ll be part of the development team of WAVE - our core SaaS product used daily by our teams. We believe tech gives our teams an edge. Up to you to help us figure out what will make our teams even more efficient.
- Collaborating with client’s teams to develop custom solutions to answer client specific needs. This means you’ll be a client facing developer integrating with client teams on specific projects.
- Structured & organised mind & workflow
- Ability to engage with clients
- Experience using web frameworks such as Laravel
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Ability to design and communicate with external API’s (Rest, GraphQL, SOAP, …)
You’ll be working in a professional work environment while building knowledge, experience and a portfolio. You’ll be able to test new ideas and build proof-of-concepts using production data.
We’re always on the lookout for talented young potentials!
We empower newcomers to contribute to new projects from the start and learn from others. Moreover, Semetis has a mixed team with international and local expertise, where everyone is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are ready to kickstart a challenging career? Then you might be the perfect fit for us!
Olivier | EBusiness Analyst
My name is Oliver and I work as an eBusiness Analyst at Semetis. My role is to manage campaigns across different channels.
Dhan | Senior EBusiness Consultant
At the moment, my role is senior eBusiness consultant. I’ve been here for about 4 years, and since then my role has evolved from analyst - where I was focusing digital advertising expertise - to senior business consultant. As a senior consultant, I lead the relationship with our clients, thinking more long term. I manage projects, but not people, we work as a team.. I may coach people in the project, but that doesn’t require real ‘management’. Simply put: my role is to coach people on “How can we do this?’ or ‘How can we do this together?’. I get to share experience with younger staff members, and that’s really exciting.