You want to grow your digital marketing skills in no-time while working for the biggest advertisers in Belgium? Semetis is The Business School for Digital Marketing and offers a 4 months and a half internship (18 weeks) from mid-August to the end of December 2023. Check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
Who are we?
Semetis is a data-driven media agency, Belgian market leader in Digital Advertising & Digital Business Intelligence. The company was set up in 2009 by the first employees of Google Belgium. In 2015 Semetis joined the international network of communication agencies, Omnicom Group.
Semetis is active in Belgium (with projects on international markets) and advises its clients in the fields of Digital Advertising (SEA, programmatic display and video, social media advertising, local, …) and Digital Business Intelligence. Semetis leverages (web)data with the help of technology in order to help its clients in defining and implementing a data architecture aligned with their business and strategic needs. Semetis is fully accredited by Google (Google Ads, Analytics & API), Microsoft Advertising and Adobe.
What will you do?
You will be working alongside experienced colleagues, in direct relationship with our clients and partners. You job will be splitted in 2 parts:
- Recurrent day-to-day work - which will constitute approximately 80% of the internship. Your mission will be to help us raise quality standards for key clients
- Take part in the “morning coffee” process: Daily follow-up of running campaigns in order to spot opportunities & anomalies
- Account health check based on best practices (Google & Meta)
- Suggest improvements and optimisations according to best practices (Google & Meta) and in order to reach our clients’ business objectives.
- Put double check processes in place (Google & Meta)
- Create campaign dashboards to monitor campaign performances
- Projects - which will constitute the remaining 20% of the internship
- Take part in a company related project (website content improvement, creating new training material, etc.)
- Help us have a bigger impact: Be the driving force of a pro bono mission for a NGO together with one of our consultants
Who are we looking for?
- You are studying Management Sciences or Business Engineering in one of the top business schools of Belgium
- You are in your last year of Master
- You have the possibility to do a full time 4 months and a half internship (18 weeks)
- You are curious and hungry to learn and love to challenge yourself
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: you take ownership of your projects
- You have an eye for details
- You possess excellent organisational skills
- You have an analytical and business mindset
- You have the ability to work with deadlines
- You are a team player
- You speak French or Dutch and English fluently
What do we offer?
- An interesting and varied internship with real responsibilities and the possibility to have an impact at company level
- A Digital Business School program with a complete onboarding process
- A continuous learning experience
- An amazing network of professionals
- Become a Semintern and be part of one of our 5 teams alongside other interns
- Be accompanied by our intern coordinator. They will coordinate your arrival but also make sure you can make the most out of this experience
- An amazing office within a coworking community (WeWork) with excellent facilities such as free breakfasts on Mondays, creative events, networking and much more!
- Connect with your colleagues during office lunches, afterworks, parties, mind-blowing team buildings. We also have an Impact Team organizing activities with social or ecological impact, or even wellbeing initiatives!
- Hybrid way of working for a good work-life balance. We’d like to see you 4 times a week in the office, for the rest, we use Google Meet and chats!