- Do you believe in the growing potential of the web?
- You are not afraid of figures, data analysis or technical bottlenecks?
- Do you have any affinity or experience in Digital Advertising or Business Intelligence?
- Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
If the answer to all the above questions is “yes”, please read on the following opportunity.
We are looking to recruit an eBusiness Analyst. You'll be working with the eBusiness Consultants, in direct relationship with Semetis clients and partners. You will be contributing to Digital Advertising & Business Intelligence projects, before being able to fully lead and manage projects. You will learn the ins and outs of digital advertising campaigns. You will use your analytical skills to grow and develop our client’s web business. This means that you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, and are able to multitask in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Plan, manage and analyse digital advertising campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms,
- Provide business-minded campaign updates and ensure that our clients are satisfied with their Return-On Investment (ROI),
- Turn data into information, and provide analyses and recommendations through web analytics & digital business intelligence,
- Provide support, analysis, data, presentations and copywriting in the framework of existing missions and projects,
- Collaborate with eBusiness Consultants in the account management of your clients,
- Advise clients on new market trends (web), services and any other opportunity,
- Continuous learning internally (self-learning & through colleagues) and externally,
- First months focused on digital advertising projects and learning the foundations,
- Growth path towards digital business intelligence, client & project management.
- University degree (Master) in economics and/or management with top-class academics preferred,
- Affinity or track record in consulting, digital advertising and/or web analytics (0 - 2 years),
- We also take on freshly graduated professionals,
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills,
- Analytical and business minded,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Ability to deliver results under pressure,
- Strong team player attitude,
- Willingness to learn fast and continuously,
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- An engaging work environment with real responsibilities
- An attractive package
- A continuous learning experience
- Tremendous colleagues
We’re always on the lookout for talented young potentials!
We empower newcomers to contribute to new projects from the start and learn from others. Moreover, Semetis has a mixed team with international and local expertise, where everyone is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are ready to kickstart a challenging career? Then you might be the perfect fit for us!
Olivier | eBusiness Consulting Manager
My name is Olivier and I work as an eBusiness Consulting Manager at Semetis. My role is to guide the team towards success while defining the client's digital strategy.
Dhan | Senior EBusiness Consultant
At the moment, my role is senior eBusiness consultant. I’ve been here for about 4 years, and since then my role has evolved from analyst - where I was focusing digital advertising expertise - to senior business consultant. As a senior consultant, I lead the relationship with our clients, thinking more long term. I manage projects, but not people, we work as a team.. I may coach people in the project, but that doesn’t require real ‘management’. Simply put: my role is to coach people on “How can we do this?’ or ‘How can we do this together?’. I get to share experience with younger staff members, and that’s really exciting.