- Do you believe in the growing potential of the web?
- You are not afraid of figures, data analysis or technical bottlenecks?
- Do you have any affinity or experience in Digital Advertising or Business Intelligence?
- Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
If the answer to all the above questions is “yes”, please read on the following opportunity.
We are looking to recruit an eBusiness Analyst. You'll be working with the eBusiness Consultants, in direct relationship with Semetis clients and partners. You will be contributing to Digital Advertising & Business Intelligence projects, before being able to fully lead and manage projects. You will learn the ins and outs of digital advertising campaigns. You will use your analytical skills to grow and develop our client’s web business. This means that you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, and are able to multitask in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Plan, manage and analyse digital advertising campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms,
- Provide business-minded campaign updates and ensure that our clients are satisfied with their Return-On Investment (ROI),
- Turn data into information, and provide analyses and recommendations through web analytics & digital business intelligence,
- Provide support, analysis, data, presentations and copywriting in the framework of existing missions and projects,
- Collaborate with eBusiness Consultants in the account management of your clients,
- Advise clients on new market trends (web), services and any other opportunity,
- Continuous learning internally (self-learning & through colleagues) and externally,
- First months focused on digital advertising projects and learning the foundations,
- Growth path towards digital business intelligence, client & project management.
- University degree (Master) in economics and/or management with top-class academics preferred,
- Affinity or track record in consulting, digital advertising and/or web analytics (0 - 2 years),
- We also take on freshly graduated professionals,
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills,
- Analytical and business minded,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Ability to deliver results under pressure,
- Strong team player attitude,
- Willingness to learn fast and continuously,
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- An engaging work environment with real responsibilities
- An attractive package
- A continuous learning experience
- Tremendous colleagues